15 April 2007

Best Doctor Who description ...

While we just enjoyed our third Doctor Who episode last night, we found this description of him on a myspace account (it's someone at the BBC posing as his assistant, Martha Jones):

"He's the most amazing, brilliant, annoying man I've ever met. He's like heaven and earth all rolled up in tight trousers." Can't argue with that.

Last week and the next couple of weeks I will be tied up in school work, as I attempt to submit a pr plan, a public affairs paper, and a job placement critique before departing for the other side of the pond May 2. Fingers crossed and all will be well, as tomorrow I take the train to Edinburgh to meet with my dissertation supervisor. Fun times ahead.

And now, your stereotypical British comment on the weather ... sunny and warm! Who knew!! But it is sunny and low-70s! Yesterday we lounged by the river and enjoyed the sun. Alas, not all good things last - I saw a forecast for 11 degrees C (that's 51 degree F) for Thursday. Oh well.

No comments: