20 February 2007

Pancake Day

Today is Pancake Day. It is the day before Ash Wednesday and apparently everyone in the UK eats pancakes and does very silly things, like have races with them. Check out Wikipedia for more on Pancake Day. In the meantime, we will be consuming pancakes of the British and American style.

Additionally, Lissa and crew came down from my second home (Cupar), this weekend for the Viking Festival. Three of the four silly girls in one country (ahem - Leslie!). Katie and I attempted to make toasted rolls from Miami, and although the result was tasty (and a two-day effort!) - it wasn't the same! Photos to be posted soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the bunny with the pancake beret! I cracked up when I saw that!

Tony would love Pancake Day! Since he's pretty much a pancake and Belgian waffle junkie, it would be right up his alley.

Anonymous said...

In Patrol circles we also know Tony loves the crepes! jeff