27 February 2007

New Photos Posted ....

Tonight I finally had a chance to post photos from the Viking Festival and Pancake Day as well as a couple of photos to misc at Yahoo! This comes after my three week job placement at the Council of British Archaeology to help them with their media. Now it is back to be a grad student and homework.

Viking Festival involved battle sequences, fake scars (check out Katie's nasty scar in the photos!), and viking craftsmen.

Pancake Day was quite tasty - we had thin, British pancakes filled with creamy spinach and covered in cheese ... v. yummy. For dessert, we had American pancakes and syrup. According to previous comments, apparently I need to start Pancake Day when I come back to the U.S. (Tony!).

In two weeks, Katie, Leslie, and I are heading to London for Leslie's 40th birthday. Off to celebrate and see Jason Isaacs in the Dumb Waiter! Woo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really am so small :P