04 March 2007

Sunday Roast & A Red Moon

Last night, when the sky was clear, we were able to catch the lunar eclipse from our back garden. My tiny grainy photos are posted to Yahoo! photos.

Today Katie and I finally got to experience the Sunday Roast in a village pub. We travelled out to The Highwayman in Sheriff Hutton (yes, that is the name of the village!) for a Sunday roast. We had roast beef, pork, creamy leeks, stuffing, potatoes, Yorkshire pudding, and I got blackberry and apple crumble for dessert. It was rainy and a fire roaring - so British. Foodie photos in Yahoo!

Last night we saw Hot Fuzz, from the creators of Spaced and Shaun of the Dead (if you haven't seen those - do!). Was extremely good and had a lot of police references that we made funnier by having law enforcement knowledge (I won't give it all away - but there was a whole scene devoted to traffic accidents vs. traffic collisions! Hee hee!)

In school news, I passed all my papers and exams (with the exception of one I am still waiting on)! Only two more papers and project - then on to dissertation!

No comments: