28 April 2008

plumandjello - version 2.0 (stateside)

Greetings from Washington DC! And version 2.0 of the blog. So ok, I am not in England anymore ... and not by choice. Jobs were scarce - and Battelle came calling. The job is in Crystal City - ironically I got a job from a Columbus-based company to come to DC. It's been two weeks so far and I would love to tell you all about it, but there are major security clearances. About all I can tell you is that I am public relations consultant for different government agencies. It is definitely interesting to say the least.

I will begin updating the last couple of months since the last blog - as lots has happened - holidays and an amazing trip to Thailand to start. Also check over to Flickr as I have posted photos of Cardiff as well as some older photos from Columbus from my old computer.

I hope you'll enjoy version 2.0 as much as the UK one!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmph. This is all extremely vexing- I am quite put out! I expect you to apply for Tier 1 the instant you have enough points Miss Sinclair! Until then, good luck with the new job!