09 December 2007

The flying week (no pun ... ok, pun intended)

This week is a little mad - since I am packing up my stuff to come home for the holidays and simultaneously putting stuff aside for Thailand. To add a little interest, Katie and I have decided to travel off to Cardiff Sunday through Tuesday evening. So, if you are trying to email me (hint, hint), I may not answer it right away. Here's my schedule for the rest of the week.
  • Sunday - Tuesday: Cardiff
  • Tuesday (late) - Wednesday: Home in York
  • Wednesday (late) - leave for Manchester
  • Thursday - Flying back to Ohio
  • Friday - Interview in Columbus at 10 a.m. (hello jet lag! But I'll be available for lunch - anyone???)
  • Saturday - Home in Mount Vernon, plus a Miami Men's Glee Club concert
After that, til the end of the year you say? Well it involves a lot of doctor's appointments, dinners in Cincy, Thailand, and maybe a side trip to Chicago to get Katie's student visa (long story). Oh, I almost forgot ... Christmas! It's going to be madness, but I'll have my trusty US mobile if you are interested in catching me. Got to be at the train station in an hour - off we go!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Any plans to come to Bloomington in there? I'm here almost until Christmas...