31 July 2007

Our new houseguest

Two nights ago when I was locking up the house for the night, I noticed something creeping along the sideboard next to the garden door. Those of you who know me, know I hate spiders, and was very cautious as I turned on the lights to discover .... a slug!

Yes, a slug had somehow trudged it's way in from the back garden, up the side of the house, over the door jam, and into the tiles of the kitchen. It must have taken him ages! Anyway, he was directed back to the garden, where I presume is living out his days amongst the moss growing on our cement patio.

In other news, I am writing, and writing, and writing. Dissertation = blah! Hence the no blog updates as 1. I am completely worn out and 2. My life is boring and warrants no update! Back to writing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If it's come to writing about slugs - you're right, you're life is boring. Jeff