24 October 2007

New photos!!

Photos from my recent trip to California have been updated to Flickr. It was a great trip - I got all my fav foods in, plus a side trip to Disneyland to see the Halloween-modified Haunted Mansion. Fantastic.

Life back in England is chilly! I went through a 60+ degree drop coming back. I left Ohio with a sinus infection (thanks mom and dad!) and soon as that left, I caught a cold here. So in the time that I have been back, I have hacking and sniffling. Lovely. On an education note, all my library books have been returned and gown/hood have been hired for graduation next month! I am v. excited and the place where graduation is held is amazing. Not going to let you see for now, you'll just have to wait!

Also, York has become infested with Americans. While in town today, I got stopped by 4 groups of Americans looking for the Minster. I've always attract people - I swear 'tour guide' is written on my face ... apparently now, I also attract lost American tourists.

No comments: