30 August 2007

It's almost football season!

American football that is, as soccer has been playing for ages silly! - especially my favorite, college football! While I get ready to watch my silly ESPN Gametracker on Saturday for the OSU game (go red line go!), I'd thought I'd share this Top 25 game preview, courtesy of ESPN:

No. 16 Rutger (0-0) vs. Buffalo (0-0)
Piscataway, NJ7:00 PM ETCan Rutgers build off last year's Cinderella season? The Scarlet Knights have a great chance to get off on the right foot facing perennial doormat Buffalo.

Aww .... poor Buffalo. Being a MAC-school based girl (Go Miami!), I should be feel sorry for them. Instead I giggled. Oh well ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why didn't you hype the Red Storm Rising win? Are you just a Buffalo hater?

We all get to watch the ESPN gametracker red line today...stupid Big Ten Network leaves us all without the chance to see the game! Curses!

Jeff